* COMMIS CHEF REQUIRED *
We are excited to offer an fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commis Chef to join our small team at an exciting time of expansion for Heron Farm.
Hours: 40 hours per week, working 5 out of 7 operational days of the week, occasional evening special events. Weekends are an essential part of the role.
Where possible our produce is sourced from local producers and is always high quality. As a chef at Heron Farm, you will be tasked with ensuring the food our guests receive is local, fresh, well presented and seasonal
We are now looking for a COMMIS CHEF to work under the management of our Head Chef and Sous Chef to develop something special at Heron Farm.
You will have proven experience:
– On a cook line in a busy high-volume restaurant or coffee shop operation.
– Previous cooking experience as a Commis Chef/Chef de partie
– Of working to procedures set by the Head Chef.
– Plating up to a high standard
– Maintaining high kitchen standards through a HACCP framework and a recognised Food Safety qualification
– A passion for producing high quality food out of seasonal ingredients
– An interest in reducing waste to landfill
– Desire to be part of a team, aiming to grow the business into the years ahead
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£22,000.00 per year (dependant on experience)
If you are interested in working at Heron Farm please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a coving letter.
Look forward to hearing from you.