Honiton OS Explorer Map
Surround yourself with the stunning beauty of the Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and some of the loveliest stretches of the South West Coast Path along the East Devon coast. Visit Honiton, famous for its lace, pottery and antiques, and the Regency seaside resort of Sidmouth, described by John Betjeman as ‘a town caught still in a timeless charm’.
- Go birdwatching, relax on miles of sandy beach or use Exmouth as your base to explore the Jurassic Coast
- Discover the remarkable diversity of the landscapes and wildlife of the Blackdown Hills from heath and grasslands to bogs and wet woodlands, home to nationally scarce species like the hazel dormouse
- Trace the coast with the South West Coast Path or venture further inland for more rural scenes along the East Devon Way
OS Explorer Maps:
- 1:25 000 scale (4 cm to 1 km – 2½ inches to 1 mile).
- Great for walkers, hikers, cyclists, families, dog walkers, and horse riders.
- Includes roads, rights of way, permissive paths and bridleways, plus essential visitor information.
- Free digital download included.
- Other Ordnance Survey maps of Devon include Taunton & Blackdown Hills Explorer map 128 and Exeter & the Exe Valley Explorer map 114
- Made in Cornwall